5.12.2010

A Fantastic Blog Change

It has now been over a week since I last posted and all I can say is that I have been fighting/seriously annoyed with evil library hating people and have been unable to function as normal--I haven't even been able to read more than 100 pages total in the last week!!! And while the fight is still on (short summary: my library's cultural programs and the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival need more physical space and have requested money from a city fund meant to provide funds to cultural and recreational projects (money that they have) but the request is being fought by evil library hating people), I have decided I really need to breath again. Hence a blog post and the deep breaths you may hear coming from this blog.

Anyway, on to a happy new change. I am taking down the button on my sidebar leading to my cousin Angee's adoption blog because last week they welcomed a beautiful little girl into their home. Congrats to Angee and Robby and welcome to little Grace!

1 comment:

Angee said...

Thanks for mentioning us! We are so happy to have Gracie in our family and can't wait until you all can meet her!