8.30.2010

The Reason I'm not Blogging this Week

I've finished Mockingjay (and desperately need someone else to read it so I can talk about stuff) and am now gearing up for the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival. The Festival officially begins Thursday night but there are activities taking place at libraries, schools, and other location beginning today and of course there is a lot of setting up that needs to get finished up in the next few days. As a result I will be spending a great deal of time not blogging. As a little introduction to one of our new tellers, one Mr. Antonio Sacre (I just met him about an hour ago and he is just as nice as he could be), here is a short story he tells called The Barking Mouse (which is also a lovely children's book should you be interested):
The first minute or so is made up of a silly Elementary School style song so just move through that to the story

4 comments:

Jen said...

Justin, Janzen, and I have all finished Mockingjay. Feel free to e-mail me or call if you get a chance. I thought it was sad but ended well. And I'm very jealous that you get to do the whole Storytelling Festival thing. We'll be missing out again. I'm working my way through your list of books too and loving every single one of them. Thanks again!

Janssen said...

I just finished! I need Bart to read it too so I can analyze it to death. What'd you think?

Unknown said...

Just bought Mockingjay for my daughter... then I'll read all three in quick succession when she's done. No lines, no waiting!
:)

Kimberly said...

I just finished. I am not a fan of the ending....