I am procrastinating right now and really don't have time to procrastinate but how exactly does a procrastinator stop procrastinating?
On Sunday I get to:
1. Speak in Sacrament Meeting.
2. Teach in Young Womens (is there an "s" or not? or maybe an apostrophe)
It is Tuesday and I haven't really looked at either of those assignments.
Instead I have:
1. Rearranged the furniture in my bedroom.
2. Read books and magazines (of course).
3. Watched "Reality" TV (on TLC and HGTV which I think is maybe not nearly so bad as say "The Bachelor" which I have never watched).
4. And now spent too much time here.