8.07.2009

Letters I'd like to Send

Dear Americans who were hiking through Iraq and stumbled into Iran,

Really? What made you think that hiking through Iraq would be a smart/fun/safe thing for Americans to be doing.

Yankee Girl

----

Dear President Obama,

I appreciate all the money that my local governments are receiving that allows them to to do so much roadwork. However, is it necessary that all the roads be worked on at the same time?

Yankee Girl

----

Dear Roadworks Individuals (and President Obama),

While what you are doing is causing me stress, I must say the finished roads look very nice.

Yankee Girl

----


Dear AzĂșcar,

You are right. Haagen Daz Carmelized Hazelnut Gianduja is better than any Ben and Jerry's. Also, I love you blog and I would consider watching American Idol if you were to replace Paula Abdul.

Yankee Girl

----


Dear Semi drivers,

We are not friends.

Yankee Girl

----

Dear Julia and Julie movie,

Please, please, please be good. I am coming to see you tonight.

Yankee Girl

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Dear Yankee Girl,

I like your blog. It makes me smile. I am glad you are my friend.

Love,
Your friend, Natalie (I really should think of a more clever name for myself:)

PS We really should get together again before another year goes by :)

Unknown said...

Dear Yankee Girl,
Please, please, please tell us that you're planning on really sending those letters, if you haven't already. I have a friend who insists that innocent american hikers were spies. They're lucky to be alive. Conspiracy theories waiting to be born...
new roads are most rewarding to drive on, but the process sure does make summer travel challenging. (I swear, Hartford, CT just keeps starting over again as soon as they finish)

Jen said...

Anxiously awaiting your movie review. And I loved your Segula blog post. Very well put. I think about you a lot. I admire you. You are awesome.