So it is time to check in once again and report on my New Year's resolutions. And so far, I'm feeling pretty good:
1. Read 12 Nonfiction books: I've now read 2 and am right on track.
2. Read 2008-2010 to read lists: I completed what was left on my 2008 list and have 3 books left on my 2009 list
3. Read the New Testament: I'm into Luke
4. Attend the temple twice a month: did it! and didn't even wait until the last week of the month
5. Go someplace new: still thinking about this one
6. Write 12 thank you cards: wrote 3
Monthly goal: Prayer
Like I mentioned last month, this was a difficult goal to track but I feel like I accomplished what I wanted (more frequent and more thoughtful prayers) so I'm going to call this one good as well.
March's monthly goal: Health
This one is one I can actually track (yay!) and so far I am doing a perfect job of it!--okay so it is only day 2 of the month but still I'll take perfect even for just a couple of days:
1. Drink 6 cups of water every day (i.e. get to know my bathroom better)
2. Eat 2 pieces of fruit every day
3. Eat 3 servings of vegetables every day
4. Exercise for 30 minutes 3 times a week.