4.18.2011

Dreaming of Moving

You know how life sometimes kind of gets in a bit of a rut? And people ask you what is going on and you literally can't think of a single thing to tell them--much less a single interesting thing? Well, of late, that has been me. Sure, I could have told you about how I am drinking 10 cups of water a day (well up from my 2 or so of 2 months ago). Or I could tell you how I've finally figured out how to get 2 fruits and 3 veggies into my diet on a regular basis--really shouldn't have been as hard as it was. Rather than dwell on these less than interesting things, though, I thought I would share a bit of a crush I have on this address stamp:


I am absolutely smitten. All I really need before I get one is a great address!

Found here.
Spotted here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know a great address that would LOVE to have you.
Make it happen!!
(You know you're an east coast girl at heart)

Kimberly said...

I love that stamp! Where can I buy one? And move to the south. You know you love the humidity. :) And I miss you.......

Kimberly said...

Oops! I should have looked at your post better. Hmmmm. $65 is a bit much. I wonder how I can get one cheaper.....

Jen said...

That is an awesome stamp. And I know how you feel about feeling like there's nothing interesting going on. But I like hearing about your water and fruits and veggies. Maybe you should tell the rest of us lamo peoples how to get them in.