12.23.2008

Fun, New Blogging Option

So sometimes I read a blog post and I think to myself 'that is so cool, or cute, or interesting, etc. but I'm not really feeling like leaving a comment' (not, mind you, because I don't think you are not worth my time to leave a comment but rather that I don't feel like my comment is good enough to leave on your excellent blogs). Blogger, though, as solved this problem for me in creating the Reactions option where you merely check the reaction you have toward the post without having to come up with the words necessary of a comment. I hope you'll take advantage of the option here (especially those who stalk my blog but never comment) and maybe consider making it available on your blogs so I can tell you how cool I think your posts are.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas from me--a regular stalker of this blog. As my gift to you, I'm being brave enough to comment and tell you that I think your blog is most excellent.

Natalie said...

first of all, I hop that you dont ever think that your comments are not good enough for my silly little blog-I always love to hear from you :) but, i also know what you mean-and I love this option. Now, I just have to take some time to add it to my blog (which I update when I don't have kids climbing on my lap-which is almost never:)

N.F. said...

Ooh! I want that! How do I do that?

Allyson said...

Hey girl---Happy Holiday's....you are so funny. Your's is the first blog that I've seen with this. COOL! Yes, I do pop in and read but often I have baby in hands, which makes it hard to type, so thus no comments but I will try to do better.....I know I love it when others comment on me!

FOODIE said...

If I ever decide to get off my lazy butt and actually check the blogs, I might consider taking advantage of that nifty little option! Thanks for the info!

Courtney said...

So sorry for my laziness. If you want this option you need to go to your Layout page and select Page Elements. From there click on edit Blog Posts. You will see the option there. If you have trouble getting it to work (like I did) you may need to got to Edit HTML from your Layout page, scroll to the bottom and click on Revert widget templates to default.

And Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.

Especially you Jenny. Thanks for the comment.