12.09.2008

Happiness is...

...finally getting released from my calling in Nursery--not that I didn't really grow to love my calling there, but I am glad to be moving on.

Happiness is doing a much better job at this whole teaching thing last Sunday--there is hope!

Happiness is also pretty fingernails--just got back from getting manicures with the Mia Maids. Tough calling, huh?

Happiness is a catered dinner for Relief Society tonight.

When I was going to school in Northern Ireland I spent a lot of evenings at various church activities--there were lots of activities to try to keep members active and because active members liked spending time together. I loved the amount of time I was spending there, but on returning home I felt a little bit of relief at not having a church activity to go to nearly every night. Now that I've been home a while I'm starting to miss having that fellowship. It looks like in Young Women's I may just get a good mix of church activities and at home time.

4 comments:

Denise said...

sounds like you are loving your new calling. You will be so good at it and hello manicures? You gotta love that :)

Jen said...

Young Women's is a great place to be. I miss it. You will cry when it's over.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Like your new look . . .

Courtney said...

Thanks STM. I get bored so my blog (like my hair color) tends to change more often than maybe it should. I never did entirely like the live, laugh, love theme so I am really pleased that I finally thought of something else.