It is finally my favoritest time of the year! And so it is time to get serious about what I want to accomplish over the next couple of months:
1. Drink apple cider (hot and cold).
2. Eat apple cider donuts (preferably hot).
3. Go on a hay ride.
4. Visit a pumpkin patch.
5. Bake a pie.
6. Breath in some of that gorgeous Fall air.
7. Head up into the mountains for the viewing of the Fall leaves.
8. Knit/crochet some new scarves--cause you can never have enough scarves.
9. Teach my nieces and nephews the joy of the leaf pile.
10. Wear lots and lots of sweaters (starting today even if it is 80 degrees outside because it is Fall!!!)
What is on your Fall to-do list?