4.01.2009

Create

It would appear that my church is now on YouTube. I heard this announcement recently on the news or in the newspaper, but it seems that they have actually been there for since last August so I don't know why the announcement was only being made recently. Perhaps what was meant is that they are now creating some really great clips (not just the fun/thoughtful commercials that we know and love) on doctrinal topics. And by great clips I mean thoughtful, professional, and cool--as in not cheesy.

Here is one from Elder Uchtdorf that is a very good reminder for me right now (I used this quote in a lesson I taught recently and wish that I had known about this clip).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome. I loved the visual "you WILL" during the audio clip... I might borrow this!

Courtney said...

Borrow Away!