2.16.2011

Spring is in the Air...

(note: somehow this didn't post yesterday when I had written it so I am posting it today. But it was written yesterday before there was snow on the ground!)

...but only temporarily (as in snow is expected tomorrow). So today I decided to take advantage of the extra spring in my step and do some shopping. More specifically, I decided to pick up some new colors for my fingernails (a Christmas present from my sister--what is better than Christmas and nice weather? Nothing!). Those of you that know me well know that, apart from the color scheme on this blog, I just really don't do pink. Well, I've decided that is about to change (on my fingers at least) and picked up this fab new color:
But just in case that doesn't work out for me I also picked up this one:
And now I will be spending the rest of my evening walking around with fingers splayed.

colors and images via essie

3 comments:

Jen said...

I don't think I could pull off black. Pink maybe... but black? I want to see your pictures of your splayed fingers!

Jen said...

Oh and boo for the snow. I'm ready for spring.

Courtney said...

It isn't actually black black but more of a shiny gun metal grey--I'm still wondering myself on if I can pull that off but I have more faith in it than in pink.