9.03.2009

Tall Tales

I'm off to listen to a bunch of liars, pretenders, and fact benders. No nothing political for me. This weekend is the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival (where I will be spending up to 12 hours riding a mule--and that's the honest to goodness truth). For those of you who can't/aren't attending, here is a small glimpse of what you will be missing (John is a storyteller coming to our festival but this was filmed at another one): (Beware Jenny it is about a son moving out).


Now aren't you sad you aren't coming?

5 comments:

Jen said...

Yes, yes I am. (very sad that is.) I wish we were going.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Hm . . . wish I was getting a girl's night out . . . .

Denise said...

I am soooo bummed I can't go! Have fun without me.

chosha said...

Wow, that song is wonderful. I'd love to go to a storytelling festival. I have a friend that actually majored in Storytelling in college.

GreenJello said...

And thanks again for the tickets! We really had fun. :)