A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: I think I was still living the single life in Boston. Good food (Great food); Good Friends; and lots of history. It was great.
5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Make it through work.
2. Do some homework.
3. Waste some time on the Internet (I had to steal it Cranat)
4. Drink lots of water.
5. See Brad Paisley in concert.
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off my student loans, buy a mini cooper, and then travel Europe.
3 of my bad habits:
1. I have no portion control: I see, I eat.
2. I procrastinate.
3. I watch too much worthless television (I'm working on cutting back though).
5 places I have lived:
1. Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
2. Mammoth, Wyoming
3. Boston, Massachusetts
4. London, England
5. Belfast, Northern Ireland
5 jobs that I have had:
3. Cashier at Food 4 Less
4. Security Guard at Stadium of Fire (at the VIP entrance no less--not that I would have been able to stop anyone from coming in since I was just a skinny 17 year old kid.
5. Work-study student employee in the Ethics Center at UVSC
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I'd love to get a nose job, but I'm worried about the dangers and about being too vain.
2. I'm a closet skinny dipper (haven't done it lately, but used to in Boston)
3. I wish I spoke a couple of foreign languages
4. I have a fear of the dark--serious fear of the dark.
5. I love planning vacations and taking people on tours.
Ok, I tag...
Thanks Cranat for giving me something to post today.