2.04.2008

Man-Candy Monday: Eddie Cahill

It has been far too long since I posted something that was truly worthy of being called Man-Candy. Therefore, for your viewing pleasure, I would like to properly introduce Mr. Eddie Cahill (aka Don Flack of CSI:NY). For those of you who have been with me for awhile, you will undoubtedly recognize Mr. Cahill as one of my 5 possible guilt-free hook ups. I also couldn't resist posting this particular YouTube video as it uses the same song as the favorite Regency Men video. Enjoy.



Did you notice how many different hairstyles the man has gone through? A little bit feminine if you ask me--at least men aren't running in asking for the Eddie haircut though. Also, if you didn't make it past the first couple of minutes that's ok cause I haven't either--it just gets a bit boring--especially since one of the things I like so much about Eddie is his great New York accent and the funny lines his writers give him. Ah well, I hope you enjoyed it just a bit. (At some point I really need to do a blog about my penchant for using "--." I'm sure it is horrible for those of you with a sensibility toward proper grammar and I do apologize.

p.s. Janel I tag you--just to help you get going.

2 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

There was a really good show on after L O S T on ABC Thursday night called Eli Stone. The main guy in it looked so familiar, and cute in a geeky sort of way. I realized that he played Edmund in the last adaptation of Mansfield Park. Anyway, I don't know if you are a TV watcher, but it was a good, new show. Don't even get me started on L O S T.

And speaking of hottie CSI guys, what about George Eads from the original CSI? If you overlook the mustache year, they don't get much cuter than him.

Courtney said...

I haven't even heard of Eli Stone. I'll have to look for it on Thursday. Yes, George is a looker (except for that mustache).