2.29.2008

The Other White Meat

Last night I made the most amazing pork chops and they were so easy. The were so good, in fact, that I've decided to share the recipe with you here:

Marinated Baked Pork Chops

Ingredients
2 T. soy sauce
4 T. vegetable oil
2 T. Worcestershire sauce
2 t. lemon juice
4 T. brown sugar
4 T. ketchup
4-6 pork chops

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. In a small bowl, thoroughly blend soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and ketchup.
3. Marinate pork chops in half of the sauce.
4. Place pork chops in a medium baking dish and coat again with sauce.
5. Cover with aluminum foil and bake pork chops 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
6.Turn and coat again with sauce. Continue baking for 15 minutes (uncovered).
7. Pour remaining sauce over pork chops and then broil for 3 minutes.

If I were a better person I would have pictures to go with it, but I'm not a better person. I think this is going to be new staple in my reserve of recipes and I can't wait to try the sauce with chicken. What are some of your staples?

No comments: