5.19.2008

Time to Panic

Have you ever hear anyone complain that some holidays (like Valentine's Day or Mother's Day for example) are just manufactured by candy makers and card manufacturers? Well, I have often thought this to be true (but never complained too much as I am often on the receiving end of a nice box of chocolates) but just this morning I have had a bit of an epiphany: It is not true. If it were true we would not currently be in a candy-giving drought (a drought that is currently projected to last until October 31st). I for one am quite disappointed. Obviously the love and respect I have given candy makers and card manufacturers everywhere has been handed over too lightly. I ask you, exactly what is becoming of the America I love?

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks, now I am craving candy corn! Crazy that we are in a drought, yet America is still very overweight!?!? I will have to send out some candy soon :)