5.16.2008

NKOTB

They are back. Can you believe it? The New Kids on the Block are back and they are going on tour. Their reasoning for coming back is that they are giving their fans what they want. I didn't even know I wanted that so it is good that the guys are looking out for me. I kind of feel duty bound--like I owe it to my 15 year old self who thought life would cease to exist if I didn't get tickets to their concert the last time they came to town (thanks Mom)--to buy tickets and go to to their concert when they hit Salt Lake City later this Fall. I don't really know how that will go though since my taste in music has changed sooooo much since I was 15, but for the sake of nostalgia I think I'm up for it. I wonder if I kept any of my old posters. I'll have to check. To see if they are coming to a town near you, visit their site here.



4 comments:

Jillian said...

Wow, your blog is like a stroll down memory lane tonight! First New Kids On The Block, then Northern Ireland, then McDonald's in Europe ... I was watching one of those tourist shows on Venice last night and someone suggested going to a bar to get a drink and use their bathroom instead of paying just to use the bathroom; and I thought we were so clever! McDonald's was a much better environment than a bar would have been anyway. And I love how you managed to use the word "situation" in your post titled "I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me," although it did fit. :)

Denise said...

You should get a large group of girls to go and have a fun girl night! I would be game if I lived closer!!! Ohh the memories, that was my first concert :) Maybe we can talk mom into going with her ipod for old time's sake!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

That is just . . . well. . . pathetic.

Courtney said...

Jillian--I didn't even realize that I had used the word situation--obviosly I was there a bit too long.

Denise--I think we might.

STM--I know.