5.23.2008

The Pretty

I have two new items in my life (they both arrived yesterday) that I haven't yet let get out of my sight (unless you count when I was sleeping but even then they were only an arms length away from me).

First: My pretty, pretty new camera which oddly I can't find a picture of to post here but you can go to the link to see how pretty it is. You'll just have to trust me though when I tell you it is a really fun and good camera. I love the features I learned about so far and can't wait to learn more about how to use my fun new gadget. I got it just in time too as I am leaving for my vacation in Boston in just 2 weeks!

Second: My subscription to The New Yorker has arrived! I've just started reading it (after browsing through to check out the cartoons) and the articles all look really good this month.


Add these two things to my list of projects and you can see that I am a very busy girl right now (I am hoping to be able to show of my completed baby afghan very soon--I am totally addicted to crocheting right now suddenly it all makes sense!)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so jealous you're going to Boston. Marie and I were going to go to Boston to celebrate the big 3-0, but between my school schedule, her school schedule, my kids' schedules, her kids' schedules, the possiblity of us moving, and a few other factors, we can't go when we planned. Hopefully we'll be able to jet away before school starts off in the fall. Have a super fun time and eat a cannoli for me! :)

Jen said...

Love the camera! You'll have to let me know how it does. We had a small one like it a year ago but unfortunately I ruined it. Note: sweat and water do not mix well with electronics. And I can't wait to see your afghan. So domestic and cool!

Denise said...

Perfect timing for a camera! We had that exact one and I broke it:(
I need a new small camera but will have to wait. It is a fun camera.
I can not wait for Boston!!! Two weeks, wow!