5.05.2008

New Challenge: Spread the Love

I'm going to hold off until tomorrow (or until I have a bit more time) to do a wrap up of my last challenge but I thought I would go ahead and introduce this weeks challenge now.

Compliments are some of the nicest things to get and they can really stick with you. For example, back in December someone complimented my boots as I was walking into a building and that compliment still makes me happy several months later. So this week is going to be a week of handing out compliments to others and to ourselves.

Spread the Love
  1. Notice one thing a day about someone you don't know and compliment her (or possibly him) on it. Be sincere. If you like her bag, her hair, the book she's reading, tell her!
  2. We can be our own worst critics, so start looking for positive things in the mirror! Find something awesome, something you like, and compliment yourself every day.
  3. Write down your experience - the compliments you give others and yourself. Did anyone's face light up? What did they say? How do you feel about yourself?
  4. At the end of the week, grab some quiet time and read through your journal. Look back at what you've done, and the changes you've made.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am totally in on this one with you! I am a firm believer in not with holding compliments. I even heard that a sign of pride is with holding saying nice things about someone. I'm like you, when I get a sincere compliment it sticks with me.