4.14.2008

Weekly Challenge

It is time for a new weekly challenge but before we move on I'd like to take a minute to say how much I enjoyed lasts week's challenge to write some letters. I wrote a bunch of letters and loved it! I even organized a space dedicated to letter writing which is perfect to use on a Saturday morning because it faces a window that lets in the warm morning sun. I am a little bored by some of my stationary but I have told myself that I can't buy any new stationary until I use up at least half of the stationary I currently have so don't be surprised if you get a letter in the mail from me.

Anyway, it is a new week and that means a new challenge. This week's challenge is related back to our get organized challenge and one I knew that I would be doing. The inspiration for it comes from Stephmodo and is all about organizing all those paint samples, pictures of well designed rooms, or pictures of great dresses that we have collected or torn out of magazines into one easy-to-use binder. Go here to read about what Stephmodo says about the project or follow the easy steps below:

1. Purchase 1 (or more) binder, a box of clear page protectors, and some divider pages with tabs.

2. Get everything together and sorted. If you are doing a home design inspiration book then divide everything into rooms. If you are trying to organize your wardrobe inspiration divide it up by dresses, tops, or accessories, etc. Or if it is recipes divide it up by meal types. You get the idea.

3. Now put it all together in you binder and label all the tabs so it is easily accessed and available. Remember to leave some room for the inspiration you are going to find tomorrow. And don't forget to take some time to clean it out about once a year so that it is always up-to-date.

Good luck and let me know if you are playing along with this challenge.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Easy, I really don't have any of this kind of clutter! I will have to make a new goal for this week. I have plenty of clutter and spring cleaning to do!

Stacy Alexandra said...

Sounds like a good challenge...if only I had the energy!!! to just do it.