4.16.2008

My Own Man Candy Wednesday

Well, we haven't had a Man Candy day for quite sometime and I feel bad about this. I've just realized, though, that I am having a bit of my own Man Candy Wednesday on accident. You see, I've had an unusual day in that I had a 3-hour lunch break. It was soooo wonderful. For my long lunch break I decided to go out and see a movie all by myself. I know that some people don't really like going to see movies by themselves but I really enjoy this because A. I get to pick the movie and B. No one talks to me while I'm watching the movie. It is a double win and I love it! Anyway, I went to see Penelope so I could watch one of my pretend boyfriends (actually he is still on the fringe on getting to be one of my pretend boyfriends) James McAvoy:


I really liked the movie. It was cute and sweet and James was in it. Christina Ricci was really good as well. The fun doesn't stop there though. You see when I get home tonight I get to watch the Yankees and one of my other pretend boyfriends (who happily is back from an injury) beat up the Red Sox.

And then (as if that ALMOST wasn't enough) I get to watch another pretend boyfriend do his acting duties on CSI:NY tonight.

I feel a bit spoiled today. All I need to make it complete is a little Iaon and a little Viggo.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You have chosen well. Those are some nice pretend boyfriends! Now you just need a tastefully decorated dating cake with all of their names on it...

Nemesis said...

So, you know that I get James McAvoy and you get that one baseball jock, right? Because fair is fair.

Courtney said...

Hi Amanda! I do need a tastefully decorated dating cake. What fun.

Nem--I guess you can have James since you did see him first--but this is contingent on me getting the one baseball jock.

Jen said...

My favorite, Jason Statham! If you don't know who he is, look him up because he'd be my top pick!